CENTRAL OHIO HEATING & COOLING MAINTENANCE
Regular HVAC Maintenance is crucial for many reasons. It ensures your HVAC system is running at peak efficiency, which ultimately reduces the cost of energy bills. It also prevents untimely breakdowns, extends the life of your system, and even cuts down fuel consumption which helps the environment! Investing in yearly or bi-yearly maintenance checks will help you proactively catch problems before it’s too late.
BENEFITS OF SERVICE MAINTENANCE PLAN
Our service plan is the simplest, most economical way to keep your equipment functioning properly and effectively. We service all brands and maintain the quality and reliability you would expect from your heating and cooling system.
Our Service Plan Will:
- Provide priority service status over customers who do not have a service maintenance plan.
- Provide two maintenance calls during the agreement period; one for the cooling system and one for the heating system. However, if only one piece of equipment is covered, you will receive only one maintenance check a year.
- Provide a certified 20-point check-up on each of the maintenance service calls.
- Include all cleaning products.
- Include service labor charges on most emergency service calls, whether it occurs during business hours, evenings, weekends, or even a holiday. On most repairs, this can amount to sizeable savings.
- Provide a 10% discount on all parts.
- Save on operating costs by maintaining your system at its most efficient levels.
- Lengthen the life of your home’s equipment.
- Give you peace of mind knowing the Favret Team is working for you 24/7.
If you’re interested in purchasing a service maintenance plan, call our service department at 614-488-5211. We can tailor the service maintenance plan to fit YOUR needs!